Accreditations Held by Online University Consortium
The George Washington University
Institution & Programs - Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS), Commission on Higher Education, approved by the American Association of University Women, member of the College Board.
School of Business and Public Management
Professional Accreditation - Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Fielding Graduate Institute
Institution & Programs - Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Program is accredited by the American Psychological Association. Graduates of the program have been admitted to licensure examinations in most states.
Upper Iowa University
Institution & Programs - Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association and is approved by the Louisiana Higher Education Board, the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board, and the Iowa Department of Education for teacher education.
- The MBA and undergraduate business degree programs conferred by the Extended University hold accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The programs offered are approved by the states of Iowa, Kansas (restricted), Louisiana, and Wisconsin for veterans benefits.
University of Massachusetts & UMassOnline
Institution & Programs - Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Professional Accreditations - Accredited by the relevant bodies such as:
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- National League for Nursing (NLN)
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Programs & Professional Accreditation
-The Online MBA Program is AACSB accredited.
Copyright © 2003 Online University Consortium; All Rights Reserved